OK everyone I AM NOT COMPLANING but I am tired. I have been mowing the field with my walk behind mower because I need the work out. Really I did it because of having to wait on parts for the riding mower. They should be in this Thursday. Tomorrow I will mow the ditch. That is always fun. Hopefully it will not be WET. Last Friday in the rain I fell down at least 5 times slipping on the muddy banks. I will watch the weather tonight and if they say there is a 10% chance of rain that means 90% at the BAR.